The Akairavess are a closed species. This means that not everyone can simply design an Akairavess. You can get Akairavess or MYO (make-your-own) through various actions (for example raffle, auction, OTA, MYO) from Nadi-chan and VeritasU. (On Facebook and DeviantArt)
- You have to mention Nadi-chan and VeritasU at least once as the creator of the species /the Design/Adoptable.
- You have the rights to the Akairavess you acquire, but not the rights to the species. Don’t claim the species as your own!
- You can make merchandising with your Akairavess, print and sell it. If you want to create a comic with your Akairevess, talk to us beforehand.
- However, you shall not alienate your Akairavess from the species and, e.g. publish or draw them with other OC's or species OC's in a comic / manga / story / book, etc.. Your Akairavess may only have friends and relationships within the species and not with other OCs / Species OCs. Groups Pictures with all your OCs and the Akairavess are allowed.
- If you don’t want your Akairavess any more, please write to us so we can discuss everything else.
- Don’t simply change the design of your Akairavess. Write a message to Nadi or Veri if you want to change something big on your Akairavess. You can make small changes, of course.
-You can have a maximum of 5 Akairavess.
- You may want to create your future Akairavess, but this must be kept private and can’t be posted or shared anywhere. You can realize the Akairavess with a MYO slot at some time. But until then, he remains private and unofficial.
- Be friendly! No insults!
- Please avoid posting NSFW content on Facebook.
These include sexual content as well as hardcore gore (organs etc.).
Normal nude drawings can be censored and normal drawings with blood are allowed.
You can post this NSFW content privately or on other sites (like deviantArt).
However, if such content is posted, it will be deleted immediately.
- Have fun! <3
If you’ve read the rules, you automatically agree to them.
Violations of the rules may lead to warnings and restrictions.
+++ Shortcuts / Meanings
- MYO (Make your own)
With a MYO, you have the permission to create your own Akairavess. However, the Akairavess must be approved before the publication of Nadi-chan or VeritasU.
Raffle, I don’t really have much to explain. You comment on what is given and take part in the raffle.
- OTA (Offer to Adopt)
If an Adoptable is given by OTA, you offers things the artist wants. E.g. Drawings, merchandise etc.! It is best to include his artist page / website / sample pictures so that the artist has a certain idea of how your works look like, that you are producing.
- DTA (Draw to Adopt)
For a DTA you have to draw the illustrated Adoptable, that you would like to have. In the normal case everything is allowed (sketch, full-color, halfbody, fullbody), but you should take a look in the description, if something is desired / specified!
- CTA (Color to Adopt)
A special form of the DTA is the CTA. Here you get the submission of an Adoptable by the artist and you have to give them matching colors! The artist then decides which color combination suits best.
- WTA (Write to Adopt)
For a WTA you have to write a story to match the Adoptable. There are usually a few guidelines which you have to adhere to, but in the normal case you have a free run when writing your story!
If an Adoptable is auctioned, it means that you can bid on it until the deadline. The maximum bid wins at the end. Fun commandments are to be omitted!
- PTA (Pay to Adopt)
Some Adoptables are assigned as PTA. This means they are sold for a fixed price.
++++ MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE SPECIES AND THEIR WORLD CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE FOLDERS!